Duties to be performed by the Trusted Servant(s) responsible for greeting members and visitors to the Sunday meeting:
- Arrive at least 30-minutes prior to the start of meeting.
- Shake hands and introduce yourself to people as they enter the building.
- Answer visitor questions, as needed.
- During the meeting, close the interior doors to the meeting room at the beginning of the 5-minute meditation. Prevent late-comers from entering the meeting area until after the 5-minute meditation.
- Once the 5-minute meditation is complete, open the interior doors for latecomers and join the meeting.
- Contact Alternate Greeters if you are not able to attend the weekly meeting.
- Attend The Firing Line’s business meetings.