Duties and responsibilities to be performed by the Intergroup Representative:
The Intergroup Representative is responsible for representing The Firing Line in all Intergroup affairs.
- Represent The Firing Line in all Intergroup affairs.
- Attend monthly St. Paul Intergroup meetings.
- Participate in Intergroup meeting discussions.
- Vote on Intergroup matters on behalf of The Firing Line.
- The IR may obtain advance guidance from The Firing Line about matters to be considered at Intergroup meetings.
- Report back to The Firing Line about the meetings and upcoming Intergroup events and activities.
- To the extent possible, participate in Intergroup committees and activities.
- Report new Intergroup service opportunities to The Firing Line and lobby members to volunteer for service at Intergroup activities, as needed.
- Give a verbal update/report at The Firing Line’s monthly business meetings.
- Communicate and coordinate with the Alternate IR if unable to attend the monthly Intergroup meeting or The Firing Line’s monthly business meeting.